WebIf Tweaks: Changes to the EPG

Yes, don't give the responsibility to a self-employed (between degree courses) newly qualified ( :roflmao: ) electronic engineer with a little software knowledge, paid on a university blue form (travel expenses!) sub-contracted to a one man company (lecturer) doing a job on the cheap for a local business. (BTW, despite the odd payment method, I did pay all my tax & NI). I ended up re-designing, coding, documenting and testing the damn thing and it still went wrong at 4:30am. :oops:

Had that been the case in Humax, we might have better products
... but almost certainly we would have had to manage without custom firmware.

IMO an HDR with CF is better than anything Humax would have allowed themselves to contemplate, so we have gained and had a bit of fun as well.

IMO an HDR with CF is better than anything Humax would have allowed themselves to contemplate, so we have gained and had a bit of fun as well.

I agree, I`ve has numerous PVR's and the Humax is still the best, even without the CF, I had a Panasonic that had an awful clunky interface and a Technisat that liked to corrupt files, both those boxes would crash periodically, that seems to be a 'feature' of PVR's!

These tweaks to the EPG are very welcome, however I have two concerns:
1) Are @Matthew and @af123 'talking' to each other about these changes so that they can/may be incorporated into the next version of WebIf ? If not then I would have to keep examples of the changes so that I can (re)incorporate them when WebIf is next updated.
2) If they are included into WebIf will I be able to turn some off if I don't find them useful ?

I`ve been looking at adding the Cancel / Skip buttons of the Visual Schedule to the EPG programme pop up (which serveral have requested), but have got stuck trying to find how to obtain the sid for a scheduled program, if someone could give some pointers that would be very helpful.

Jim Code:
require findsvc
set sid [get_channel_attr_byhsvc [$event get hsvc] usSvcId]

(we should add a new sid method to the rsv class)

Thanks, Ill report how it goes when Ive time to progress it (too busy with web development right now)

Back