[webif] Version 1.0.6 Released

Just realised that the save last streamed content box no longer shows the download size in Safari on iPad ios7. Chrome seems ok. My other iPad browser - icabmobile is also not showing the download size.

I would like the WebIF schedule browser to offer a "clean up" button, which deletes all redundant entries in one go (moving them to the pending deletion queue of course). If there were any one wanted to keep (The Sky At Night for example, which only broadcasts monthly), one would either not use the clean up button, or could rescue the entry from the pending deletion queue afterwards.

Fixed in webif 1.0.6-9
Some things in /mod/var/mongoose/plugin/ir/m/index.jim that look wrong to me:
Code:
humax# diff -u index.jim.old index.jim
--- index.jim.old
+++ index.jim
@@ -20,7 +20,6 @@
<script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/jquery.mobile/jquery.mobile.js">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="script.js"></script>
-</script>
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="../img/remote_57.png" />
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" href="../img/remote_57.png" />
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="../img/remote_72.png" />
@@ -75,7 +74,7 @@
        <div data-role="header">
                <h1>Favourites</h1>
        </div>
-      <div data-role=popup id=favbanner class=ui=content data-theme=e>
+      <div data-role=popup id=favbanner class=ui-content data-theme=e>
        </div>
        <div data-role="content">
        <ul data-role=listview>
@@ -115,7 +114,7 @@
        <div data-role="header">
                <h1>Macros</h1>
        </div>
-      <div data-role=popup id=macbanner class=ui=content data-theme=e>
+      <div data-role=popup id=macbanner class=ui-content data-theme=e>
        </div>
        <div data-role="content">
        <ul data-role=listview data-inset=true>
humax#

Since I have been using Recursive Auto-decrypt, my webif list of recordings is no longer displayed in my chosen sort by date order. I should add that it seems to be correct until decryption has taken place, and is still correct afterwards in the native Humax list. Is this something that can be fixed easily?

I would like the WebIF schedule browser to offer a "clean up" button, which deletes all redundant entries in one go (moving them to the pending deletion queue of course). If there were any one wanted to keep (The Sky At Night for example, which only broadcasts monthly), one would either not use the clean up button, or could rescue the entry from the pending deletion queue afterwards.
Good idea - I can add that.

Since I have been using Recursive Auto-decrypt, my webif list of recordings is no longer displayed in my chosen sort by date order. I should add that it seems to be correct until decryption has taken place, and is still correct afterwards in the native Humax list. Is this something that can be fixed easily?
I assume that the files are being decrypted in a random order. It will be showing you the recordings by date order based on the decrypted file timestamp but not in recording date order (it never has done that). I take it you would prefer recording date order (when it can be derived from the filename?)

I assume that the files are being decrypted in a random order. It will be showing you the recordings by date order based on the decrypted file timestamp but not in recording date order (it never has done that). I take it you would prefer recording date order (when it can be derived from the filename?)
The filenames in webif do contain the correct date and time, so it would be good if webif could sort the files based on these details, rather than the decrypted file timestamp details used at present.

If the post-decryption file had its timestamp cloned from the original file, the problem would not arise.

The filenames in webif do contain the correct date and time, so it would be good if webif could sort the files based on these details, rather than the decrypted file timestamp details used at present.
If the post-decryption file had its timestamp cloned from the original file, the problem would not arise.
That could be an easier solution!
Implemented this in webif 1.0.7-5
This does not seem to be working for me, as my decrypted files are still not being displayed in date order.

A minor bug: HDR3 is set to wake up during the morning hours by setting a reminder schedule on Breakfast. It is properly awake, and yet the WebIF status says "the systems in standby" (and the EPG claims BBC1 is being recorded). I realise this is due to the conditions that are monitored to come up with a status, and I have no idea whether it is possible to distinguish this from recording in standby.

... I have no idea whether it is possible to distinguish this from recording in standby.
Me neither, but I'll have a look. Mine wakes up in the same way but over the OTA slot so I'm not usually around to see it : )

Hi there, I'm a newbie here and have just upgraded my HDR-FOX T2 to HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_2.21 and then install the web interface. I really appreciate all the work that has been done here with the web-if, ir and rs. I'd like to know how to set the Power-on Channel. The wiki states to go here ... Web-If >> Settings >> Power-on Channel Setup but I cannot see this under Web-If >> Settings. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Hi there, I'm a newbie here and have just upgraded my HDR-FOX T2 to HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_2.21 and then install the web interface. I really appreciate all the work that has been done here with the web-if, ir and rs. I'd like to know how to set the Power-on Channel. The wiki states to go here ... Web-If >> Settings >> Power-on Channel Setup but I cannot see this under Web-If >> Settings. Please enlighten me.

Thanks
You need to install the poweron-channel package which will add those settings to the web interface settings page.

Package management page:

This takes a long time to build, and if the user clicks a tab before it has built it gives a run-time error. Can it display a "please wait" message, and/or stop the runtime error?

Package management page:

This takes a long time to build, and if the user clicks a tab before it has built it gives a run-time error. Can it display a "please wait" message, and/or stop the runtime error?
Both will be addressed in the next release of webif, thanks.

Speaking of package management, I think it would be nice if the Web-If could tell you if there are any updates available in a manner similar to how it tells you about disk problems, decrypt failures etc.

Package management page (just a few thoughts)

A number of other pages have a rotating "busy" indicator, but maybe that is what af123 is alluding to.

I am not sure how others use the package management page; while the delay is a problem, combined with the workflow, it is a bigger issue.
This is how I use it (I don't like automatic updates, I like to know what is being installed).
Select the page, wait for the package list to populate, click to update the list from the internet, wait for the list to download, close the popup and wait for the package list to populate, select the updates tab and wait for the package list to populate! Now I can see and install the updates.

All in all; a few clicks and a lot of waiting.

I thought that way back, the update tab was the default (which would suit me better in any case).
-After asking for an update from the internet, there seems little point in keeping the popup open if it succeeds.
- and when it closes, defaulting to the installed tab is the least useful tab to see (I would prefer updates, others may prefer available).

Back