spinretry: 0                 
pending: 0                   
offline: 0                   
Configuring sweeper.         
Current Sweeper schema: 2    
humax1tb#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too much to search but if you didn't already know:

I have recording files with apostrophes in them and they seem to break webif functionality when I open their Media Details dialog. The Dialog opens but there's a subsequent jquery error:

SyntaxError: missing ; before statement

...ile = '/media/My Video/Columbo/Columbo_ By Dawn's Early Light_20121223_1019.ts'

It's a different manifestation of a similar type of fault. This is how SQL injection attacks happen :(.

Can anyone replicate this? I have recordings with apostrophe's in their name and they are working fine.
Looks like I'd already fixed this in my copy. New version on its way up now.

Last edited:
Just confirming that those telnet commands in #222 fixed my problem, thanks! I upgraded to 1.2.8-6 this morning and all was fine, no reboot needed.

Can anyone replicate this? I have recordings with apostrophe's in their name and they are working fine.
Looks like I'd already fixed this in my copy. New version on its way up now.
I have 2 programmes with ' in "Marvel's Agents of ..." & "Mary Berry's ..." , neither of which have been causing any problems. "£100k House..." does cause problems (especially when shared to a PC, maybe also on WebIf) but I have a folder rename and a sweeper rule for that.

I'm on Web-If 1.2.8-7 and I'm finding using the EPG function really slow at the moment. The grid loads quickly but then it sits and churns for ages before it will allow programmes to be selected. I've tried using Chrome, Dolphin and Firefox (all on Android): Dolphin is particularly bad with the browser repeatedly locking up and asking if I want to close it down as it is 'not responding'.

I'm on Web-If 1.2.8-7 and I'm finding using the EPG function really slow at the moment. The grid loads quickly but then it sits and churns for ages before it will allow programmes to be selected. I've tried using Chrome, Dolphin and Firefox (all on Android): Dolphin is particularly bad with the browser repeatedly locking up and asking if I want to close it down as it is 'not responding'.
It may be that your EPG database has accumulated old data - what does the epgrange diagnostic show?
You can reset the EPG database from the maintenance mode telnet menu - probably worth doing in any case to see if it improves response.

How long is ages MET? Mine takes 20 seconds from clicking the EPG icon to fully populated with 73 channels.
The question is, should mine be quicker than that?

Just upgraded to WI 1.2.8-8 and it's exactly the same.

It seems that installing, or upgrading packages is causing lighttpd to stop running.
I thought that these problems were fixed so I decided to upgrade my packages. Webif stopped responding. Shut down t2 on again go to package management go to upgrade / no upgrades available. Presumably all packages were updated? Could not see any progress windows if they did?

I have similar experience with rs on dolphin and chrome

What is 'really slow'? As I said before, mine takes about 18 secs on Chrome. Is this slow? It doesn't seem particularly quick to me.

Similar to mihaid earlier, I've just updated to 1.2.8-8 and then Hummy webif crashes after installing another package. Power cycle brings everything back and I can install one other package but webif crashes after installation of any subsequent package (dialogue box appears without text in it)..............

Similar to mihaid earlier, I've just updated to 1.2.8-8 and then Hummy webif crashes after installing another package. Power cycle brings everything back and I can install one other package but webif crashes after installation of any subsequent package (dialogue box appears without text in it)..............
See post #222

Back