[webif] Web Interface 1.3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. In the case of a series with just one episode showing in the schedule (quite likely for a weekly series), the facility doesn't work at all.
Version 1.3.0-1 should be able to schedule a skip for events like these (and in general for the next episode in a series).

The webif Visual display seems to have slowed down
Code:
Rendered in: 36.659 seconds
another attempt
Code:
Rendered in: 47.277 seconds
The Schedule list is not fast but not as slow
Code:
Conflict evaluation: 1.647 seconds
Rendered in: 7.028 seconds
Just upgraded to 1.30-1

Strange - there were no changes to the visual schedule at all and the only change on the list view was to stop printing "click for one more".

Strange - there were no changes to the visual schedule at all and the only change on the list view was to stop printing "click for one more".
The List view has always been around 10 seconds so hasn't changed, I didn't record the Visual view time it was first introduced but wasn't exceptionally long

My schedule is quite complex but hasn't significantly changed
Fullscreen capture 03052016 224855.jpg

Last edited:
Bump
Is there an easy way for the software to tell the difference between an audio-extracted peudo-mp3 and an ffmpeg-converted real mp3? It would be nice to have a flag icon in the WebIF media browser to indicate which is which.

My Visual has gone from 1 or 2 seconds to over 20 seconds, each time.

index.jim at 90+% cpu, for that time, only other thing going on is humaxtv. Nothing recording other than live buffer, or playing.

The audio type MP2/MP3 is already present in the webif display for audio files
It is? I think we must be talking about different things. This is with WebIF 1.3.0-1:

image.jpeg

All the files in that folder are proper MP3 except the last one - how can you tell just by looking (assuming it wasn't obvious from the odd-one-out)? What I am proposing is nice icons for proper MP3 (I suggest a pair of headphones) or TV-type "MP3" (I suggest recycling the radio icon).

It is? I think we must be talking about different things. This is with WebIF 1.3.0-1:

All the files in that folder are proper MP3 except the last one - how can you tell just by looking (assuming it wasn't obvious from the odd-one-out)? What I am proposing is nice icons for proper MP3 (I suggest a pair of headphones) or TV-type "MP3" (I suggest recycling the radio icon).
I was talking about the detail view when you click on an entry, there are no icons for any file types other than videos with hmt files.

There would be a performance impact for the browse list display if every mp3 file needed to be opened to extract the audio type attribute which affect those who are not interested in an extra icon.

It is something that could be included in FlexView because the extraction of mp3 attributes could be limited to those who have chosen to include those attributes in their column selection, it could include Artist, Album, Track, length information when displaying music tracks.

There would be a performance impact for the browse list display if every mp3 file needed to be opened to extract the audio type attribute which affect those who are not interested in an extra icon.
It isn't too bad - I have it working on my version via ajax. I could make it an option if it becomes a problem.

Having upgraded all packages this morning I am now being prompted for an ID and password.
AFAIK I haven't set or used one before for the web i/f and if I had one for a Telnet session at any stage it's so long ago I have no idea what it might be.

Has something changed? Is this to do with the Lighttpd update?

More to the point, any ideas on how to reset it or remove it appreciated.

Please not remove the drive and update a passwd file on another system...

Rick.

There is an option on the telnet menu to remove the web interface password. You'll need the system PIN to get into the menu which is 0000 unless you've changed it.

Is there any way to Unskip an episode via the webif?
I can delete the pending event from the list if the system hasn't be rebooted yet and I can reschedule it via the remote control and on TV EPG but AFAIK there is no option on the webif/RS once the skip has been applied - the EPG only shows the Close button.

Is there any way to Unskip an episode via the webif?
No. I did contemplate making the 'Refresh' option clear out all watched episodes but that could cause some unwanted episodes to re-record. That might be something to consider though.

When you add the reschedule options from Visual into the EPG boxes for scheduled series it might be possible to have a 'Record this Showing' button for skipped/ already recorded episodes to remove a specific episode from the recorded list and add it to to-be-Recorded list

Many thanks AF123.
a) for getting me back up and running
b) for having the foresight to protect idiots from themselves (I must have set an i/f password somewhen)
c) for (with any others) actually having produced and maintained this software. It makes the box so much more useful than closed boxes on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back