[webif] Web Interface 1.3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your ears get hot when you've been wearing headphones too long? :)
Mine do (or did, seeing as I rarely use them these days).

The yellow vertical line showing the current time/progress through programmes in the EPG grid view seems to be broken, it is now only showing a short line through the first channel, and partly into the second channel.
It's about 400 pixels too short so the percentage will differ depending on how many channels are displayed.
This will be fixed in the next update, thanks.
Thanks for fixing this.

On "Scheduled Events", Create Folder button doesn't work, although Change Folder button does. Tried disabling Javascript as before, but display of the recording list wasn't formatted properly. Any other suggestions anyone?

af123 , would it be possible to add the option of 'Grid EPG Fixed Scrolling' to the webif EPG? This works very well on the RS EPG, and it would be a welcome addition to the webif EPG.

1.3.0-2 released..
Visual mode should be fast again, and it will be even faster following a reboot and once the EPG database has subsequently refreshed.

Grid EPG Fixed Scrolling is in;
MP3 audio track type icons;
Create Folder working again;
Warning pane should appear above other panels;
Various other fixes/improvements too.

I'm off to bed!

Were the sweeper icons supposed to be fixed (Edit Condition, Delete Condition and Rule Action), they still show the Firefox broken image icon for me (even after a page refresh).

Wasn't sure which package the fix was going to be on. That said, I haven't seen a sweeper update available.
Anyway, all my packages are up to date, including sweeper 2.1.0 & webif 1.3.0-3

I have just discovered an issue while changing a scheduled series recordings destination folder via the WebIF.

I set, via the WebIF, a recording on Quest for Wheeler Dealers:Trading Up, a new series starting Thursday 12th May at 21:00. I duly rebooted and the new recording is showing in the list.

The WebIF wanted to save it to Wheeler Dealers:Trading Up folder, yet to be created.

However, I already have a folder entitled 'Wheeler Dealers', and wanted this new series to be saved there. Using the WebIF as usual, I used the option to change the folder to my desired one. I have done this before often and it has always worked.

The reboot message appeared as expected and I did just that, rebooted the box.

After the reboot, the scheduled events list still shows the folder change as pending, requesting another reboot. No matter how many times I do reboot, the folder change remains in pending, and another reboot required message banner appears at the top of the WebIF.

Help! This morning I attempted to copy a couple of video episodes from my HDR T2 internal drive to my (automounted) NAS video archive. Have done this many times before, but it seems the CFW has deleted the source files/folders on the HDR, (I think they are recoverable by undelete from the bin,) but more importantly, seems to have deleted the target series folder on the NAS, so I have lost all previous episodes! Could this be linked to last nights auto-update of the CFW and other packages? Any ideas for recovery if possible? Folders are not visible on the box, on the web interface, nor on the pc explorer.

I have previously had a problem trying to copy from a local, external, USB drive to the NAS, as this only copied the series folder but not the contents, (posted under automount,) so have only used the internal drive as a source for some time now.

Earlier this week I had the box report a conflict when trying to schedule a recording when there was nothing else scheduled in "touching distance." Trying again about 10 minutes later worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back