[webif] Web Interface 1.3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure which package the fix was going to be on. That said, I haven't seen a sweeper update available.
Anyway, all my packages are up to date, including sweeper 2.1.0 & webif 1.3.0-3
Sweeper update now available. The icon fix must have been missed out of 2.1.0 somehow.

Help! This morning I attempted to copy a couple of video episodes from my HDR T2 internal drive to my (automounted) NAS video archive. Have done this many times before, but it seems the CFW has deleted the source files/folders on the HDR, (I think they are recoverable by undelete from the bin,) but more importantly, seems to have deleted the target series folder on the NAS, so I have lost all previous episodes! Could this be linked to last nights auto-update of the CFW and other packages? Any ideas for recovery if possible?
No, it shouldn't be related. You might have been bitten by the permanently deleting bug in the Humax software - I suggest rebooting into maintenance mode and running a disk check.

No, it shouldn't be related. You might have been bitten by the permanently deleting bug in the Humax software - I suggest rebooting into maintenance mode and running a disk check.
Everything else still seems to be alright. The source files I was trying to copy were recoverable from the "deleted" folder. Still leaves me with the problem of the deleted files/folders on the NAS, which I suspect might be recoverable if I had suitable software and knew what I was doing - which I don't!

BTW I've come across another possible mp3 Audio
AFAIK af123's covered all the types of MP3 that can be generated using the options in the CF. I don't think we can legislate for all the different varieties that can be imported from elsewhere, any more than the various breeds of video file.

Everything else still seems to be alright. The source files I was trying to copy were recoverable from the "deleted" folder. Still leaves me with the problem of the deleted files/folders on the NAS, which I suspect might be recoverable if I had suitable software and knew what I was doing - which I don't!
What options did you use for auto-mounting the NAS - in other words: did you access the NAS folder via the Media >> Storage (blue) >> USB option or as a folder within the normal Media >> Storage (blue) >> HDD default? Although convenient, the latter is dangerous for the reason you may have discovered.

Why is my HDR showing me a full EPG, and yet the EPG view in the WebIF only shows me up to Wednesday (R4X)?

Is that a rhetorical question, or an open ended one in the attempt to elicit a response from others? If the latter, my WebIF EPG is fully populated 'till next Sunday.

It wasn't rhetorical - it was a persistent problem which seems to have sorted itself out coincident with me making a reservation via the SUI.

It wasn't rhetorical - it was a persistent problem which seems to have sorted itself out coincident with me making a reservation via the SUI.
I occasionally see incomplete or empty EPG displays - they usually resolve themselves before I get around to writing a post to report the problem :)

I've recently changed the disk attached to my HD Fox and looked at the Schedule Backup/Restore page today to find all the backups listed were in a funky date order.
It turns out that the page sorts by creation time and these had all been set to the same time by the disk copying process I'd used.
Might I suggest a small mod. to this to sort first by ctime, then by filename:
Code:
humax /media/drive1/mod/webif/html/sched/backup # diff -u files.jim~ files.jim
--- files.jim~
+++ files.jim
@@ -26,6 +26,8 @@
  if {$at < $bt} { return -1 }
  if {$at > $bt} { return 1 }
+  if {$a < $b} { return -1 }
+  if {$a > $b} { return 1 }
  return 0
 }

And here's another bug...
-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4686 May 16 11:39 auto-2016-May-16-10:39.rbk
Why is the filename apparently using GMT? I rebooted this box at approx. 11:30.

The normal overnight backups generate the correct name:
-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4686 May 12 02:08 auto-2016-May-12-02:08.rbk

And here's another bug...
-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4686 May 16 11:39 auto-2016-May-16-10:39.rbk
Why is the filename apparently using GMT? I rebooted this box at approx. 11:30.

The normal overnight backups generate the correct name:
-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4686 May 12 02:08 auto-2016-May-12-02:08.rbk
Thanks, I'll fix that. (anacron package update)

Might I suggest a small mod. to this to sort first by ctime, then by filename:
I went for
Code:
--- webif/html/sched/backup/files.jim    (revision 2903)
+++ webif/html/sched/backup/files.jim    (working copy)
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@

if {$at < $bt} { return -1 }
     if {$at > $bt} { return 1 }
-    return 0
+    return [string compare $a $b]
 }

Does anyone have any idea why I can't access my hdr via host name anymore?

I've tried changing the name but can only access the hdr via ip address.

I only encountered this since last updating the firmware to the latest version in March. I've even tried a factory reset/removal of packages.

Do you still have zeroconf installed?

It's not an automatic process. It is reliant on the client being able to resolve the service name into an IP address using a request protocol, and I have found it too hit-and-miss to bother with. I simply store links to my machines in a favourites page (having frozen their addresses - see HERE for more info).

Do you still have zeroconf installed?

It's not an automatic process. It is reliant on the client being able to resolve the service name into an IP address using a request protocol, and I have found it too hit-and-miss to bother with. I simply store links to my machines in a favourites page (having frozen their addresses - see HERE for more info).

Thankyou, zeroconf was indeed missing and now it works!

Found in auto.log:
20/05/2016 02:05:04 - Error reading TS file, couldn't exec "/mod/bin/hmt"
Activity.log said:
20/05/2016 02:05:04 - Automatically upgraded package hmt from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10

Hmt seems to be OK now, but Auto-Unprotect has stopped working for the one recording I've tried this morning.
Recmon is still running, so not sure why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back