Humax /mnt/hd2/My Video # /mod/webif/cgi-bin/vfd.jim
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"; no-cache
Expires: -1
Connection: close
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

South
Humax /mnt/hd2/My Video #
After turning on Firebug to catch browser console it sprang into life!
Possibly a browser caching issue

Please don't comment on what the kids are watching, but it's easy enough to tweak the layout of this. I'll include some commented out examples in the default EXTRA.css file in the next update:

Orange, no background, left a bit to line up with Humax.

upload_2017-3-2_16-24-30.png
Code:
#vfd { color: #ffa500; background: transparent; left: 180px; }

Last edited:
I've pushed up an updated beta with some cleanups to the VFD code. Some of the EXTRA.css examples need changing and I've updated the posts above.
I've also moved the posts relating to this into the beta webif thread.

I have found that the drop down display does not seem to time out and disappear as it did pre-beta. Using af's example to demonstrate below...

upload_2017-3-2_16-24-30-png.2795

I have found that the drop down display does not seem to time out and disappear as it did pre-beta. Using af's example to demonstrate below...
It has never timed out on the main menu page.. Is it sticking on other pages too? Which browser are you using?

It has never timed out on the main menu page.. Is it sticking on other pages too? Which browser are you using?

I'm sorry. I am mistaken. I could have sworn it disappeared.

But I would prefer it if it did! lol

I've pushed up beta 1.4.1 which contains a number of fixes for extended character support in both display and scheduling.
Once it looks ok, this will become the first 1.4.1 release including the virtual VFD and character set fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back