[webif] Web interface

Stupidly I've managed to delete some of the files for the web interface. Applying the modded firmware doesn't appear to copy them back, does anyone know a way to get the files to reinstall or how I can get a copy of the files to ftp onto the Hummy? Can they be extracted from the .hdf file?

Stupidly I've managed to delete some of the files for the web interface. Applying the modded firmware doesn't appear to copy them back, does anyone know a way to get the files to reinstall or how I can get a copy of the files to ftp onto the Hummy? Can they be extracted from the .hdf file?
How did you do that? Would serve as a warning for the rest of us.

Got a bit stuck now, I've created new .jim include files for the .shtml files to use but they won't render when I open the web page, the source code view just shows up blank where the include code is meant to be.

Does anyone know of a good resource that will help get up to speed with tcl and possibly the way the web site has been structured?

Got a bit stuck now, I've created new .jim include files for the .shtml files to use but they won't render when I open the web page, the source code view just shows up blank where the include code is meant to be.

Does anyone know of a good resource that will help get up to speed with tcl and possibly the way the web site has been structured?
Try running the jim include file from the command line, it may throw up an error message.
Code:
jimsh file.jim

There's the jim reference manual link (and OO link) at the bottom of the top page on the web interface. The structure of the webif is really down to af123.

Try running the jim include file from the command line, it may throw up an error message.
Code:
jimsh file.jim

Thanks, all a bit new to me so didn't think of that. It's thrown an error message up!

There's the jim reference manual link (and OO link) at the bottom of the top page on the web interface. The structure of the webif is really down to af123.

Wood and trees springs to mind! Must look harder.

When doing a Schedule restore using the backup facility and you are prompted to do a warm restart, should the box come back on by itself? If so, mine didn't..

Has anyone else noticed that occasionally if you click the 'Check for package updates' button on the Web Interface, a message 'processing appears', but does not appear to do anything? Even after several minutes.
If I click the CANCEL button, I then get returned to the 'Installed Application' web page but showing an error - something about the JIM interpreter.

Subsequent use of the Web interface to check installed packages, package updates etc fails. Only a box reset cures it.

It could be that the web site the box is pointed to is off-line or running very slow, but I think a better way of capturing that would be a step forward. Rather than having to reboot the box.

Back