[webif] Web interface

I know the drop down is flashy, but all it needed (if anything at all) was what I suggested yonks ago - some static links in text immediately under the banner (at the time I was thinking in terms of key media folders, but they are partly taken care of by the clickable elements of the path listing).

I'll make it optional in the next update. I'm also going to use the 'hoverIntent' plugin which is supposed to stop it popping up when you just move your mouse across the top bar - it only triggers when you intended to hover over it.

@Wallace - no problem, I expected it : )

I'm also going to use the 'hoverIntent' plugin which is supposed to stop it popping up when you just move your mouse across the top bar - it only triggers when you intended to hover over it.

How about activating it with a click on the top bar rather than hovering over it, the same as clicking on the pie chart

0.9.9 (21/05/2012)

• New option to create files in file editor;
  • Improvements to drop-down menu;
  • Option to disable drop-down menu;
  • Show free (as well as used) space in top bar;
  • Dedup can now make use of series helper files;
  • Started large scale internal path cleanup.

The penultimate change is something I've been meaning to do for a while and will probably be extended over time.

I'll explain it via an example. If you record The Big Bang Theory then the existing Dedup nicely converts all of the files to episode names but now you can use a helper file to add series and episode numbers too.
If you download http://hummypkg.org.uk/series/tbbt.series.info and drop it into your The Big Bang Theory folder named series.info then Dedup will automatically use it.
So you get S1-02: The Big Bran Hypothesis instead of The Big Bran Hypothesis

Just upgraded to 0.9.9 and I am getting brief glimpses of the drop down menu on my iPad/Safari.

Just tried it with another browser (Skyfire for iPad) and it stays long enough to touch it and it works.
It only appears once after changing pages.

I have just loaded version 2.10 Custom Firmware (on 1.02.27 base) with Webif 0.9.9-1.
All seems fine with one exception.
If I try to update "Channel Group for EPG" on the Settings panel it responds with the message "Invalid value for Channel_Group.".
This happens whether I select a "valid" group (working fine on Humax itself), select "None" or just press "Set" without changing the group at all.

It ultimately reverts to "None".

Any ideas please?

I am using a HDR Fox T2 with 1TB disk.

I have a channel group called MY-TV and the Web-If does allow this group to be selected, It will only allow you to select from a list of valid groups or none. However the Web-If doesn't use this group to re-arrange the EPG, as far as I know it never has, (for me anyway)

It should use the selected group to filter the channels shown in the EPG, although it doesn't use the order of the channels in the group.
Not sure why it isn't working for HarveyB.

Perhaps he hasn't set up a favourites group. List >>Right button. I have just set favourite 2, which is empty on my box, and it has the same effect as setting None. ie. a complete channel list including Radio.

It should use the selected group to filter the channels shown in the EPG, although it doesn't use the order of the channels in the group.

Apologies, It as you say filtering the 38 favourites in my list from the total of 115. I only ever noticed that it didn’t re-order them

I have a PlayBook tablet and if I tap and hold on the top bar for 2 seconds the extra option bar appears and stays until I either tap an option or tap outside of the option bar. It is a lot easier to navigate this way but would be even easier if the old top bar to the left of the pie chart was changed to be permanent links to the other pages.

Back