[webif] Web interface

That does not affect the grouping, only the order if the entries within the group. My Weekday schedule is grouped at the end of the list with the Auto Update entry. Clicking the button to switch the sort order changes the placement relative to Auto Update, but does not make it join the other entries (including my Daily schedule).

The default sort is based on time order, earliest first, but grouped.
I'll have a look - I don't have anything scheduled on a daily repeat basic. It isn't new though, those icons have always been there.

Saturday 19.00 bbconehd EPG shows news for 22.00. Is it gone nuts again?

The channel that you mention actually disappears from the RS EPG completely e.g.

Sat 15/09/2012 from 19:00 to 22:30 displays channels 44, 50, 52, 54 (50 = BBC One HD) BUT
Sat 15/09/2012 from 15:00 to 18:30 displays channels 44,52,54 e.g. channel 50 is missing

The channel that you mention actually disappears from the RS EPG completely e.g.

Sat 15/09/2012 from 19:00 to 22:30 displays channels 44, 50, 53, 54 (50 = BBC One HD) BUT
Sat 15/09/2012 from 15:00 to 18:30 displays channels 44,52,54 e.g. channel 50 is missing
It has changed since, I see like you now.

I have noticed a minor issue with "Package Management", when I went to upgrade to the latest version of webif. I selected "Update package list from Internet" and there were no updates showing in the "Upgrades" tab so I selected the "Installed" tab, then reselected the "Upgrades" tab, and the upgrades were now showing. The same thing happened on my other box, so perhaps something has been changed, as this never used to happen.

It appears that after an 'Update package list from Internet' you need to re-fresh the screen (with F5 key), You are correct in saying that used to happen automatically, but I do remember af123 saying something about this re-fresh so I assumed that it was done on purpose for some reason
EDIT
Found it HERE 0.9.13 - Package management no longer refreshes the page after upgrading

The reason for that was the time it used to take for the page to come back after each and every operation performed. Now you can just refresh when you want to.

It appears that after an 'Update package list from Internet' you need to re-fresh the screen (with F5 key), You are correct in saying that used to happen automatically, but I do remeber af123 saying something about this re-fresh so I assumed that it was done on purpose for some reason
EDIT
Found it HERE 0.9.13 - Package management no longer refreshes the page after upgrading
The reason for that was the time it used to take for the page to come back after each and every operation performed. Now you can just refresh when you want to.
Thanks for that, I will try to remember this for next time.:)
I preferred it when the Package Management screen opened with the "Installed" tab rather than the "Upgrades" tab.

Webif 0.9.13-6 shows installed by default and automatically refreshes after a package list update.
Also adds rudimentary view option for schedule backups.

Webif 0.9.13-6 shows installed by default and automatically refreshes after a package list update.
Also adds rudimentary view option for schedule backups.
Thanks for this, I have just installed this on both of my HDR's, and wondered if you can confirm the following.
When I select "Package Management", I get the "Installed" tab by default, then if I select "Update package list from Internet", the "Package Management Results" pop-up appears. I then select "Close", and then my real question is, if there are any packages to upgrade, will the "Upgrades" tab be automatically selected to show these upgrades, or will I have to select it myself.

I guess what you are asking (me too) is :- after "Update package list from Internet" and "Close", shouldn't I be presented with the 'Upgrades' screen rather than the 'Installed' screen

I guess what you are asking (me too) is :- after "Update package list from Internet" and "Close"
should I be presented with the 'Upgrades' screen rather than the 'Installed' screen
I think that perhaps you should only get the "Upgrades" screen if there are any packages to upgrade.

That could prove tricky.. will ponder it.
Don't put too much effort into this, I think that Ezra's suggestion would be perfectly acceptable, then you would see straight away if there were any packages to upgrade.

Having a little bit of a brain-storming session with another "well known number" at the moment...

An anomaly in the EPG display settings (WebIF, HD-FOX) refuses to pick up Favourites 3. Fav1 is OK, Fav4 is OK, Fav3 displays an empty list.

While on the subject, it would be nice if there was a select box on the EPG page and not have to go into Settings every time (the Settings setting could define the default list).

Does anyone agree that the Enc icon should be changed for something more intuitive? How about "Prot"?

Alternatively, "Enc" but with a padlock graphic, and then unlocked (but still encrypted) being "Enc" (with no padlock)?

Does anyone agree that the Enc icon should be changed for something more intuitive? How about "Prot"?

Alternatively, "Enc" but with a padlock graphic, and then unlocked (but still encrypted) being "Enc" (with no padlock)?

The icon was chosen to match what is displayed in the on-screen media list and the logic is mirrored too (i.e. you will always see Enc or no-Enc consistently across the two interfaces). I agree it is misleading as it really means protected so I'm not averse to changing it. If we do change it then we shouldn't use anything that looks like the on-screen Enc icon though.

Back