[webif] Web interface

* opkg_conf_load: Could not lock /tmp/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.

This means that there is still a package operation running in the background somewhere. Given time (or a restart) it will finish.

0.9.8 (19/5/2012)

• Add slide-down quick link toolbar;
  • Remove ability to change Enc flag through media browser;
  • Fix bug when deleting two files with the same name and undelete is installed;
  • Allow plugins to specify the size of icons they add to the front page.
The toolbar was inspired by the changes the Foxsat team have made to their version of the web interface. Saves having to go back to the main page when navigating. Tested in Firefox and IE but should be broadly compatible (won't do anything on iOS)

Urghh!!

In iOS the drop-down list is permanently dropped down (pushing the main page off the bottom of the screen), and the mini icons are displaced from the text links.

0.9.8-1

Nothing showing here. Must be a 2.10 thing.

Edit: Having said that, I notice from the screenshot in the Wiki that Ezra is still on CF 1.16

Urghh!!

In iOS the drop-down list is permanently dropped down (pushing the main page off the bottom of the screen), and the mini icons are displaced from the text links.

0.9.8-1

The intention is that it won't display at all under iOS. I wonder if your device hasn't refreshed the style-sheet for some reason? Mine looked odd too until I refreshed the page.

The drop down tool bar is very cool, Should there be a 'Front Page' drop down?
No, but it's going to require an update to Mongoose before the code can properly detect which page it is on... actually I could do something in javascript too.
I couldn't find the Icon re-size option

That's part of the API that plugins use - the sysmon plugin is taking advantage of that to reduce its icon size, although I'm going to tweak it further in the next update.

I made some changes to my diskspace.jim
I wanted to see free space and its percentage

Nice idea - I've added this to the latest version of webif although I also show the used percentage.
Your code works as long as the units of size and used are the same, which they will be most of the time, and the only improvement I'd make is to use the end token in Jim's {string range}.

i.e.:
Code:
[string range $size 0 end-2]
instead of:
Code:
[string range $size 0 [string length $size]-2]]

I've actually extended the extant {system diskspace} method to extract the available space in the same way as used space.

Thanks for the idea.

Also is it possible to have the watching/playing/recording banners on the main screen loading at the same time as everything else rather than sliding in afterwards because it pushes the big icons below down and it's quite annoying having them moving when you try to click them (not that you end up missing them because they're nice and big!!)

No, because the system needs to wait for a couple of seconds to see whether open files are growing or not to spot the difference between a recording and playback. I don't want to stall the main page load while it does that. The latest version doesn't push down the icons any more though - works well with one thing in the box but will overlay the icons if there are more.. It may need some more tweaking!

Nice idea - I've added this to the latest version of webif although I also show the used percentage.
Your code works as long as the units of size and used are the same, which they will be most of the time, and the only improvement I'd make is to use the end token in Jim's {string range}.
At the moment it seems to use the values from 'df -h'. Since 'used' + 'available' does not equal 'size' (because of the ext3 reserved space), I think it would be better to calculate 'available' from the other two parameters. This should then match up better with the Humax on-screen display of disk space.

An alternative fix would be to unmount the partition and set the reserved space to zero using 'tune2fs'.

At the moment it seems to use the values from 'df -h'. Since 'used' + 'available' does not equal 'size' (because of the ext3 reserved space), I think it would be better to calculate 'available' from the other two parameters. This should then match up better with the Humax on-screen display of disk space.

An alternative fix would be to unmount the partition and set the reserved space to zero using 'tune2fs'.
True - I was just avoiding parsing the suffix, although I'm sure one of the modules has routines to do this already, or I could use df -k instead of df -h of course.

0.9.8 (19/5/2012)

• Add slide-down quick link toolbar;
  • Remove ability to change Enc flag through media browser;
  • Fix bug when deleting two files with the same name and undelete is installed;
  • Allow plugins to specify the size of icons they add to the front page.
The toolbar was inspired by the changes the Foxsat team have made to their version of the web interface. Saves having to go back to the main page when navigating. Tested in Firefox and IE but should be broadly compatible (won't do anything on iOS)
Can we please have an option in a future version to remove the slide-down quick link toolbar?

Back