Coronavirus Lockdown Chat

Joint IEEE/AMA Conference on Deleterious Effects of Cell Phone Radiation on Health and Intelligence, keynote speakers Karen from Buffalo and Matt from London? :cry_:

Has nobody else spotted the rather attractive Kate Middleton look-alike researching the vaccine at (I think) Imperial?

Has nobody else spotted the rather attractive Kate Middleton look-alike researching the vaccine at (I think) Imperial?
Still trying to i.d this woman. I’m not entirely sure what this Middleton person looks like. There is a Sarah Gilbert working on vaccines at Oxford.. rather sweet but probably a bit old at 58… I mean, old enough to be a credible partner for many of the sad males on here (I speak for myself of course:o_O:), but too old for (?) one of Diana’s offspring. The most recent royal I can positively i.d is Marie-Christine who’s been on the Stéphane Bern Show a couple of times. My old boss, who used to watch terrestrial French TV near Dover, suggested that the traditional remuneration in these cases was a brown envelope, but that may have pre-Euro.
There used to be a couple of very nice newsreaders on the Venice local news bulletins but I think they may have retired.

Last edited:
I’m not entirely sure what this Middleton person looks like.
Eh? Where have you been the last five or ten years? Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wife of William second heir to the throne and mother to the next three (and IMO one of the most attractive women of that generation).

Anyway, I'm trying to track down the only vaguely remembered lady researcher who appeared on the regular 6.30am BBC Breakfast medical interview, might not even have been Imperial.

Yeah sure. He's worried about signals. How gullible can you be?
Don’t call me gullible, you know nothing about me. The evidence I see is that the guy is still doing the job, regardless of how well I feel he is or isn’t doing it, so he would appear to have at least some morals.

Another interesting thread dragged down with personal insults. Congratulations BTW, you’re my inaugural ‘ignore’ entry (as others appear to have already done).

Last edited:
Don’t call me gullible, you know nothing about me. The evidence I see is that the guy is still doing the job, regardless of how well I feel he is or isn’t doing it, so he would appear to have at least some morals.

I take back gullible. But how would you describe yourself having said what you said and at the same time knowing how Hancock the moral drank in his commons pub whilst us plebeians were forbidden AND then going on record lying about it.

Waiting holding my breath.

I thought she was brilliant as the acidic Darlene in Roseanne. Had a bit of a cameo appearance for a while in Big Bang Theory too.

But that's not the virologist ...
She still is though now she has a pot smoking daughter and a cross dressing son, it was brought back but changed name to the Connors after a few episodes when Roseanne Barr got booted out for her real life racist Tweets. The rest of the cast are still the same actors and they even have the original Becky again playing her sister.

Eh? Where have you been the last five or ten years? Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wife of William second heir to the throne and mother to the next three (and IMO one of the most attractive women of that generation)
TBH if you showed me a picture of her on her own rather than as part of a royal grouping then I would think she seemed vaguely familiar but would struggle to put a name to her.

Back