Customised HDF file released

Having uprated my HDR-Fox T2 with the customised firmware with all its bells and whistles I have had no trouble playing .mkv files directly off my WD Passport usb hard drive via the Humax. In fact at this moment I cann't think of anything it won't play. But I guess there will be something out there, haha.

There is greater file support when accessing a drive direct than by DLNA. There's a link about video file support in the Index topic, under "Miscellaneous... Other Sources of Information".

I have the HDR Fox T2, I have tried several usb sticks with the upgrade file in the root but does not load up when powering on?? If I browse storage it sees the flash file on the USB stick inside a folder? but i put it in the root? any ideas?

thanks
I am also having problems getting to FTP to this hummy too, see FTP error. firmware v. 1.02.20

SCRATCH THIS SORTED Rename file correct! :rolleyes:

Would someone mind uploading the modified hdr-fox t2 firmware somewhere else for us? Sitting here refrwshing the wiki every five minutes, lol :/

My apologies! I forgot to add the wiki subdomain when I moved the site across this morning.. af132 can you remind me of the IP address please?

Thanks

My apologies! I forgot to add the wiki subdomain when I moved the site across this morning.. af132 can you remind me of the IP address please?

Thanks

af123: if you drop me an email i'll set up an ftp account for you to upload the files to?

No thanks - I like everything to go through 4Shared because that gives me centralised stats for downloads. Once the DNS has propagated please can you remove the file from here?

Back