If they had lived now

Modestly, Sir Roger Moore would not be trying to persuade us that he was the best Bond, or that he was a saint for his UNICEF work. Ivanhoe idea whether he is now haunting himself, wild geese wouldn't drag that out of him. RIP Roger Moore. If I could, I would raise one eyebrow to you.

Ivanhoe, a childhood hero on tv, but it was some time later before I could read Scott's novel.

And a conservative party supporter in tax exile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Bruce and Bill Wallace MSP. Fighting for independence from the shackles of the EU...err, hang on.

If Gaius Cassius Longinus were still alive, he would be a woman.

http://www.whatsonstage.com/sheffield-theatre/news/samuel-west-julius-caesar-sheffield_43352.html

TELEMMGLPICT000129687499-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqx1rGucoo2J_ExhuM2sOt-5Dg7ACGJPdPR4xgCzbOV8A.jpeg

If James Clarke Maxwell was alive, he would produce some very complicated equations describing how to get coffee to your residence. The Maxwell-House equations. (Other coffee brands are available etc.)

If Troodon were still alive, it might have evolved into you.

reptoidWC-56a2543e3df78cf772747b03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, and he would have called them cycles per second, just like they were in the old days before the bloody French had a go at our beloved Imperial units with their stupid SI units. How descriptive is Hertz anyway. c/s was much better.

What's stupid about them? How descriptive is Volt or Henry or Ohm?
<Need an emoticon for old fart>

If Lord Kelvin were alive now, he would measure temperature in degrees Thomson.

Back