Interesting Items...

Egg = something squeezed out of the rear end of a chicken. If that's resurrection, leave me dead!

(chocolate is irrelevant - there have been decorated eggs for Easter since before chocolate)
A very narrow definition of an egg. What about those from other birds, fish, reptiles, and insects?
You mean, there was a time before chocolate?

I must confess that although interested in the underground I've not watched this, or other recent series, because the last several years they seem to be as regular as the trains they show and with much the same content (as earlier series/programmes).
Tell me I'm wrong and I might give it a try :)

It is different, very different. On my5 8pm tonight (now) and 6th April at 2am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame they are filling other parts with concrete so they will never be seen again.
I have my doubts about that. Not accessible by the pedestrian route maybe, but given all the (quite modern) cabling down there i suspect it will still be accessible from somewhere.

It is different, very different. On my5 8pm tonight (now) and 6th April at 2am.
I watched it on the online catchup last night. QI, though not much new - and I'd agree that an adult presenter would help :poop:

It replaced 5+24 but repeats popular programmes from any day, not just yesterday.

All he needs now is a better closed captioning. 10kw there would be 0.1w here.

Coincidentally I was only hearing about these recently, in the Elements programme about lithium.

You mean, there was a time before chocolate?

The prechocozoic era stretched up to some 2000BCE, when Christoper Cadburius discovered Mesoamerica, established his chocolate industry and founded the Mokaya coffee shop chain throughout the subcontinent.

Here is a picture of one of his coffee shops.

Mayan_people_and_chocolate.jpg

His line of hollow chocolate pinworm eggs was particularly popular in the Spring, and if feeling generous, he would hide them in the countryside for children to seek.

Here is a picture of an early chocolate drunken rabbit.

pulquevessel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this "evidence" mean that people with naturally blond hair are more likely to get coronary heart disease? What about people with albinism?
My BS detector is sounding on this one.

Back