mod: iPhone optimized web interface

Hi
I've just upgraded to 0.0.2 and have a couple of issues..

Now and Next does nothing !! Just a blank screen

Single Channel List give the error "Runtime Error: epg_serviceip.jim:25: invalid command name "" at file "epg_serviceip.jim", line 25

Any ideas how I get this working ?? I've updated both webif (0.6.6) & webif_iphone (0.0.2)

Thanks

I suspect it might be because you've updated the webif to 0.6.6, mustn't be compatible. I'll try and have a look tonight once I've update the webif myself.

Same for me. Just a blank page and I too have updated the WebIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's because the files in the latest version of webif-iphone reference non-existent files, e.g. /mod/var/mongoose/include/iphoneepgv2.jim when in fact the only file in .../include is iphoneepg.jim, without the v2.

webif 0.6.6 shouldn't have caused any problems, it only changed the scheduling web pages.

For Now & Next I simply get a BLANK screen , NO text at all! However, I hadn't tried Single Channel Listing when I made my original post. When I select that (STL) I DO get a runtime error in jim line 25.

For Now & Next I simply get a BLANK screen , NO text at all! However, I hadn't tried Single Channel Listing when I made my original post. When I select that (STL) I DO get a runtime error in jim line 25.

Thanks. The incorrect ref to a missing web page explains the blank now and next but not the runtime error.

ok, updated version 0.0.2-1 now available to download.

It should definitely fix the issue with the Now & Next page. I couldn't replicate the runtime error on the single channel view page but have an idea what might have been the cause, so hopefully that's fixed too.

Now & Next issue is fixed for me after the update, however, I am still getting the runtime error on Single Channel Listing...:(

Still can't replicate the problem even after wiping all the files and doing a clean install of the webif and webif-iPhone. :confused:

Don't really know. All I can say is that all my packages are up to date at time of writing! It will have to wait until I get home.

Don't really know. All I can say is that all my packages are up to date at time of writing! It will have to wait until I get home.

Not sure what to suggest. I'll see if af123 has any ideas of how to troubleshoot the issue. Though he is a busy chap and I'm away for 6 days after today.

There seems to be at least an element of "unexpected input" from the EPG data causing some (or all?) of the problems with the EPG interface - presumably that applies to the mobile interface as well as the normal one. It is (I guess) possible that this unexpected input - ie data fields containing either data valid but not accounted for or invalid due to transmission corruption - will need to be properly trapped in the code rather than relying on the compiler traps.

Could you post the error when you have a chance?

They are getting Runtime Error: epg_serviceip.jim:25: invalid command name "" at file "epg_serviceip.jim", line 25. Line 25 is the last line of the following:-

set records [epg fetch dump -service $service -day $day]

set multiplier [expr ($day*86400)]
set yest [expr ($day-1)]
incr day

set tr [lindex $records 0]
$tr get_channel_info

That means that $tr is blank so no records were returned from the fetch.. you can try things like

Code:
puts [llength $records]
just after the fetch to see how many entries are being returned.. You can also try running the epg utility on the command line to see what is coming back, e.g.

Code:
epg -S <service id> -/0

Tawny said "......I'm away for 6 days after today."

All leave and pleasure pursuits have been cancelled until further notice...:eek:

Back