mod: iPhone optimized web interface

It displays that runtime error if the service id doesn't exist.

Yes, but it's displaying the error for Wallace even when the id does exist it would appear!

Although is the BBC 1 service I'd regional? Wouldn't have thought so.

Why all this about BBC 1? When I hit SCL, can I not choose what channel I want listing? I don't get a choice, just the runtime error.

Off to bed now, back tomorrow.....

Sorry, I must have dropped something here: SCL?

The home page for the iphone interface includes a link to a single channel listing page, that link is hard coded with a BBC1 service ID that I have on my hummy so it displays BBC1 by default. I know relaise that it can be different dependant on the area you're in. Therefore I just need to make the link pick up the BBC1 service id dynamically for that link.

It works ok from the Now & New page because the service id is taken from the EPG listing.

Update to the package is available that should fix the issue with accessing the Single Channel Listing from the home page.

OK. I have updated and no longer get the runtime error. SCL shows BBC 1. However, the Select Channel does not work. The list is blank. So I now have a single channel listing, but only of BBC 1.

OK. I have updated and no longer get the runtime error. SCL shows BBC 1. However, the Select Channel does not work. The list is blank. So I now have a single channel listing, but only of BBC 1.

Ok, I'm guessing it doesn't contain anything if you access it via the Now & Next page either?

Do you have a favourites list set?

In Now and Next I have all channels listed if that's what you mean. I can select any channel there and view what's on.

No I don't use favorites.

In Now and Next I have all channels listed if that's what you mean. I can select any channel there and view what's on.

No I don't use favorites.

Ah ok, it's looking for a favourite list to display the channels to select from the dropdown list. Another bug fix required!

I just delete them!

I got into deleting unused channels on my Topfield 5810. As memory on that is at a premium, the less EPG processing the better!

I have just installed this, and am getting the same "Runtime Error" that has been mentioned, when trying to access the Single Channel Listing. I can access a single channel via the Now & Next page, but not via the SCL option.

I am using Mod Firmware 1.11, webif 0.7.0-1, webif-iphone 0.0.2-2

I have just installed this, and am getting the same "Runtime Error" that has been mentioned, when trying to access the Single Channel Listing. I can access a single channel via the Now & Next page, but not via the SCL option.

I am using Mod Firmware 1.11, webif 0.7.0-1, webif-iphone 0.0.2-2

Strange that you've got the runtime error, that should have been resolved in 0.0.2-2. Version 0.0.2-3 just fixes an issue with the list of channels in the dropdown on the single channel listing page.

Give it a try anyway and see what happens. If you still get an error, can you please post the exact error message?

Back