New BBC HD Channels planned

Well, forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought Al Jazeera represents the Arabic view of the world (I guess much the same way as the BBC World Service represents the British view).

Your point being?

Wallace : This is what it shows for my area:
How strange, It must be region thing, I have tried :-
British Isles
British Isles - England
British Isles - England - Central
British Isles - England - West
British Isles - England - London

but I either get just ARQ-C 108 or no ARQ-C at all. What area is yours set to?

ARQ-C.jpg
EDIT
Ah, got it, I should have had Show = Everything, rather than Show = EPG listing

I have my doubts about the start date of 108 because it is supposed to be on a new MUX, Arqiva C (COM7, Mux E) in the 600Meg. band (C31 - C37). Whereas all the others are on the existing BBC B HD Mux
Al Jazeera HD are currently broadcasting a preview loop on COM 7 from the Crystal Palace transmitter.

Yes, I guess Crystal Palace will meet the 10th, Dec date for COM7, not sure about the other regions though

COM7 is due to become available from Winter Hill after the retune event on 26th November.

What is a "COM 7?"

I only believe in the existence of COM1...COM6!

COM7 is now broadcasting from Winter Hill transmitter, and showing the Al Jazeera Eng HD promo on LCN 108.

Al Jazeera HD started at 12:00.

Also there are now placeholders for BBC Four HD, BBC News HD and CBeebies HD on COM7.

Off topic, I know, but are these HD channels going to be unhooked from Sky on Freesat too?

The EPG now has programme details for the "New" BBC HD channels from 10th December.

Back