Old sweeper package to file away one-off recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Corrected spelling of Downton.

title {Downton Abbey} action {fileundercreate "Tracey's stuff"}
title {the paradise} action {fileundercreate "Tracey's stuff"}
? But I have no idea from the documentation whether that moves the two folders into Tracey's stuff, or moves their contents there.
duqysyra.jpg

Have I input the commands correctly? It doesn't seem to have worked as the folders are still as is, and the autolog isn't showing anything.

I think you need speech marks around any string that contains spaces. Is the case of "the paradise" correct? Everything must be precise.

BTW, there is no need to post screen grabs, all that is required is a text copy&paste into [code]...[/code] tags.

I think you need speech marks around any string that contains spaces. Is the case of "the paradise" correct? Everything must be precise.

BTW, there is no need to post screen grabs, all that is required is a text copy&paste into [code]...[/code] tags.
I post screen grabs as it's easier than copy and paste! I work from my phone, remotely accessing my home computer to access the HDR, so screen grabs from the iPhone is quick and easy.

Sweeper is powerful but a bit complicated. I did start on a web interface for it but I'm not convinced it made it easier!

I checked autolog last night and found the following, this happens every 10 mins. Downton has moved ok, the error only relates to the paradise.
24/10/2013 23:10 - Moving recordings from /media/My Video/Tracey's stuff to /media/My Video/Tracey's stuff
24/10/2013 23:10 - Plugin error: error copying "/media/My Video/Tracey's stuff/The Paradise_20131020_2000.ts" to "/media/My Video/Tracey's stuff/The Paradise_20131020_2000.ts": file already exists

folder title {Downton Abbey} action {movecreate "Tracey's stuff"}
folder title {The Paradise} action {movecreate "Tracey's stuff"}
folder title {Pointless} action {movecreate "Gameshows"}
folder title {Eggheads} action {movecreate "Gameshows"}

Tried to set another rule for pointless and eggheads to be moved to a folder called gameshows, but it doesnt move them. Autolog isnt showing anything either.

Again thanks for any help

It appears to think that "Tracey's Stuff" is an automatic recording folder. Did you originally create it by renaming the Paradise folder or something similar?

You need to remove the .series file from that folder.. from the command line it would be:

Code:
humax# rm "/media/My Video/Tracey's stuff/.series"

then it should work properly. How did you end up with a paradise recording at the top level of Tracey's stuff instead of in a folder within there?

It appears to think that "Tracey's Stuff" is an automatic recording folder. Did you originally create it by renaming the Paradise folder or something similar?

You need to remove the .series file from that folder.. from the command line it would be:

Code:

then it should work properly. How did you end up with a paradise recording at the top level of Tracey's stuff instead of in a folder within there?

I didnt rename the paradise folder, just input the commands as above, rebooted the box and it moved everything :)

There may be a bug in the web interface package that caused that if you updated it after creating the folder.. I will fix it in the next release.

folder title {Downton Abbey} action {movecreate "Tracey's stuff"}
folder title {The Paradise} action {movecreate "Tracey's stuff"}
folder title {Pointless} action {movecreate "Gameshows"}
folder title {Eggheads} action {movecreate "Gameshows"}

Tried to set another rule for pointless and eggheads to be moved to a folder called gameshows, but it doesnt move them. Autolog isnt showing anything either.

Again thanks for any help

Would the bug also cause the other rules I've set up after updating the downtown/paradise ones to not work?

The error on the Paradise processing would have prevented the following rules from being processed.

Code:

Is there a way to automatically run the code above? When 2 new programmes were recorded and moved to the desired folders, following the rules, the .series file has appeared again, and is causing the same probs as before.

I checked autolog last night and found the following, this happens every 10 mins. Downton has moved ok, the error only relates to the paradise.
24/10/2013 23:10 - Moving recordings from /media/My Video/Tracey's stuff to /media/My Video/Tracey's stuff
24/10/2013 23:10 - Plugin error: error copying "/media/My Video/Tracey's stuff/The Paradise_20131020_2000.ts" to "/media/My Video/Tracey's stuff/The Paradise_20131020_2000.ts": file already exists

The same errors above appeared, along with the same one for downton abbey. Would you advise deleting the folder, and the rule in sweeper, rebooting and simply trying again?

Sweeper needs fixing. It should spot that the source and destination folders are the same : )

You are using it in a way I didn't envisage - I expected that you would have put The Paradise in /Tracey's stuff/The Paradise/ rather than just in /Tracey's Stuff/

I'll roll an update when I get a chance (probably not until tomorrow evening).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back