[rs] Remote Scheduling v1

Thanks Brian. That explains why I couldn't find it. Guess I used to selecting preference when subscribing to emails etc.

The RS notifications have been plain text up to now. As of tomorrow, they will contain an HTML version too. Nothing too fancy.

OK, thanks.

Would it be possible to add a Delete button for the activity log on the Remote Scheduling website?
I've just added this (things do make it to the top of the todo list occasionally : ). You need to click the More button underneath the recent log entries on the front page and then scroll to the bottom to find a new button - Delete log entries.

RS 1.0.1 update removes the rsepg.log and fixes a problem with EPG events that have a blank content type.

Is there a problem with the top 100/10 most watched?
Everything I click on in the top 100/10 comes up no results found.

There does seem to be. The multi-region EPG information moved onto a different database server (MySQL 5.6 with InnoDB FTS indices) but the boolean text searches don't seem to work against it at all..
I've disabled multi-region again whilst I ponder... Better that than it not work properly.

A bit of an odd one for the film Knowing (which is on Film4 twice during the coming 7 days)...
In the schedule its is shown correctly as a single recording (record icon and no series-record icon).
But in the EPG, both showings have the series-record icon (if I click on it, the popup shows the same)..

As a separate issue.
If I click a programme in the EPG, the popup shows the alternative airings. If I click one of the alternatives, the popup switches to show the information about the alternative, but it has no Record or Record Series buttons.

I have just examined my first Email notification with RS EPG links from RS Auto search, I received 3 Emails for 3 different movies for the search = Matched email alert ( / +(2009 2010 2011 2012 2013)) = http://hpkg.tv/a2924. When I follow the links I had a display showing 28 Movies and I initially thought that it was some problem with the new database server, however when I examined the 28 entries they all meet the search criteria, this way is better than receiving 28 Emails, but is this expected behaviour?http://hpkg.tv/a2924

I think its because the email only shows the new instances since the last email where the link directs to a search showing all matches.

I'm more than happy with it as it works now. If it could be tweeked so that the link beneath each film went to just that film (ie a search for an exact match of the particular film name) that would be better; but like I said - I'm happy with how it is.

Thanks af.

Sent from my GT-N7100

I Agree, I did think that the other movies listed were not in previous Emails, but they probably are. There isn't a problem with the link showing all current matches, as usually it wouldn't be such a long list, it's fine as it is

I'm guessing Kev_w is referring to a search with content = Film Drama and Synopsis = +(2009 2010 2011 2012 2013) this will find any recent movie

I have just examined my first Email notification with RS EPG links from RS Auto search, I received 3 Emails for 3 different movies for the search = Matched email alert ( / +(2009 2010 2011 2012 2013)) = http://hpkg.tv/a2924. When I follow the links I had a display showing 28 Movies and I initially thought that it was some problem with the new database server, however when I examined the 28 entries they all meet the search criteria, this way is better than receiving 28 Emails, but is this expected behaviour?
As you've worked out, it's expected. The link on 'Matched email alert XXX' takes you to the list of events that currently match that in the EPG. I'll make it so that if you click on the programme name, rather than the link at the bottom then it just shows you that programme. Best of both worlds then.

Back