[rs] Remote Scheduling v1

Getting some date glitches on both rs and webif. Select any available date in April on the pop-up calendar and you get the schedule for the previous day.

RS seems OK, but the webif EPG is worse now. The calendar has lost its background and shows as transparent against the schedule. Date jumps are still 1 day out.

The Web-if calender background and jump date are correct for me, maybe there is something nasty in cache

The webif calendar is still out by one day. Strangely on the rs epg the date jump is correct but 09/04 shows no programmes.

You'll have to wait for a webif update for anything to change there... There's one in the pipeline.

I don't normally use it, but I presume you mean the pop-up calendar? Mine shows today in white correctly (HDR1).

Strange content in the EPG for one of the radio channels. I've patched it up on the server-side for now but will send out an updated client package later.

Should start populating again - if you want to force it please run the rs/epgpush diagnostic on your Humax.

Back