Since we'll all be locked in our houses, Coronavirus

Coronavirus tragedy:

My bathroom heat lamp finally met its end after (maybe) 35+ years service (could have been here before that).

8D2A979F-2D16-45A4-BFFE-C9E320E19131.jpeg

Look at the indentations in the bayonet contacts! No wonder I couldn't get it out without a fight.

7BAE8CED-1845-4F5A-A599-DB9202B39A03.jpeg

F . Me. These commies are now really taking the biscuit.

They're pumping out lie after lie.
They're saying that they donated ppe to loads of countries. Yeah, donated for money.
They also selling equipment. Yeah, if you can call stuff that doesn't work medical equipment.

Next election let's vote the commies in so we can also enjoy stratospheric levels of lying.

After a bit of digging, I found two spares in stock (no doubt just as old). I doubt I'll need the other one...

F . Me. These commies are now really taking the biscuit.

They're pumping out lie after lie.
They're saying that they donated ppe to loads of countries. Yeah, donated for money.
They also selling equipment. Yeah, if you can call stuff that doesn't work medical equipment.

Next election let's vote the commies in so we can also enjoy stratospheric levels of lying.

Yawn
:sleep:

since it seems that quite a lot of the readership of this forum are in the hit zone for this virus do we know of people who suddenly stopped posting? or just simply stopped posting?

before going into hospital pray let us know of your latest yawn and how many there are.
since it seems that quite a lot of the readership of this forum are in the hit zone for this virus do we know of people who suddenly stopped posting? or just simply stopped posting?

As the above first post doesn't make sense, then it's time to stop posting. ( Big hint ).

Back