Since we'll all be locked in our houses, Coronavirus

aaand back to the subject

Anyone who expected the tightening of measures this quick? I think they were expecting to have had another week of liberal measures were it not for London.

you are a McCarthyite who sees reds under the bed wherever he looks.

it's only that wellknown term of endearment, right Gomez?

I just despise people like you.

obviously I don't expect people to declare their undying love for me but I (nor any other civilised people) DEFINITELY do not expect to be despised

Bigots don't debate they just preach and assume that only they are correct.

nothing spells affection like a little bit of: come to mummy you little bigot

Note to self: try to stay calm and don't rise to the bait of the far-right troll.

and to crown it all, the lefties best insult ever: YOU'RE FAR RIGHT

other than that no insults whatsoever gomez

Jep. What's to argue about.
And as we are slagging off leaders, how about THIS.
Needless to say I couldn't find the same story 'cut and thrust' in the Guardian. (And still he won't go after causing the biggest Labour defeat for years.
And what with the list if hard left wing candidates for Labour leader. Good, it will keep them out of power for at least a decade until they realise that Blair was almost right with the exception that he let his chancellor run riot with the country's finances and brought it pretty much to it's knees, needing years of Conservative constraint in an attempt to rectify the horrendous damage he did the country.
Corbyn? Fine upstanding patriot as a leader. OOPS, sorry, patriot/patriotism is not allowed these days is it?

Needless to say I couldn't find the same story 'cut and thrust' in the Guardian. (And still he won't go after causing the biggest Labour defeat for years.
And what with the list if hard left wing candidates for Labour leader. Good, it will keep them out of power for at least a decade until they realise that Blair was almost right with the exception that he let his chancellor run riot with the country's finances and brought it pretty much to it's knees, needing years of Conservative constraint in an attempt to rectify the horrendous damage he did the country.
Corbyn? Fine upstanding patriot as a leader. OOPS, sorry, patriot/patriotism is not allowed these days is it?

Corbyn is such a clueless commie he would even lose a properly rigged soviet style election.

That cannot go without an inclusion for Satans whore Margret Thatcher whose actions resulted in the banking crisis, the lack of affordable housing and all our utilities being owned by foreign companies not to mention leading us into an avoidable war in a desperate attempt to bolster her failing popularity. And before the fool chirps in with his accusations of commie and lefties I have to say that I have never voted Labour in my life.

If you don't mind me butting in: every political leader of any complexion can be criticised for something. Politics is about balancing conflicting goals, and no matter how you cut it somebody somewhere will be dissatisfied with the outcome.

That cannot go without an inclusion for Satans whore Margret Thatcher whose actions resulted in the banking crisis, the lack of affordable housing and all our utilities being owned by foreign companies not to mention leading us into an avoidable war in a desperate attempt to bolster her failing popularity. And before the fool chirps in with his accusations of commie and lefties I have to say that I have never voted Labour in my life.
but you ARE a leftie :rolling:

also, what is she doing here? we were talking about commies or marginally about far right. she was neither. honest.

but you ARE a leftie :rolling:

also, what is she doing here? we were talking about commies or marginally about far right. she was neither. honest.
No YOU were talking about commies and lefties and only YOU made any mention of the far right. "how do you plan to get food supplies in? " I will do as I always do and send my butler to Fortnum and Mason for supplies whilst you just choke on your own bile.

No YOU were talking about commies and lefties and only YOU made any mention of the far right. "how do you plan to get food supplies in? " I will do as I always do and send my butler to Fortnum and Mason for supplies whilst you just choke on your own bile.
To be fair, I did mention the far-right as a description of the OP.
As an aside, you mentioned Margaret Thatcher in an earlier post. It is intriguing, but also chilling, how friendly she was with Jimmy Savile. Apparently he spent nine Christmases as her guest at Chequers. She also forced through his knighthood against the advice of the civil service. There seems to be a disturbing link with some right-wing politicians and paedophiles.

Ah, we must be talking about that well known right wing politician Tom Watson who insisted that the paedo liar Carl Beech must be believed and was thus instrumental in destroying several prominent peoples'lives then. And subsequently, of course, has been put forward for a nice seat in the House of Loeds by that well known right wing patriotic leader, comrade Jeremy Corbyn, no less.

Ah, we must be talking about that well known right wing politician Tom Watson who insisted that the paedo liar Carl Beech must be believed and was thus instrumental in destroying several prominent peoples'lives then. And subsequently, of course, has been put forward for a nice seat in the House of Loeds by that well known right wing patriotic leader, comrade Jeremy Corbyn, no less.
I agree with you about Tom Watson, he is an idiot. It seems that most peerages these days are given to either failures or cronies. It is about time the House of Lords was disbanded; something I agree with Nigel Farage about, strangely enough.

It is about time the House of Lords was disbanded
So who do you propose to hold the Commons in check if there is no effective opposition? The Lords (or whatever you want to call a revising body) has to be composed of people with no particular axe to grind, which means people of independent means not dependent on being popular for their jobs. That means unelected.

It seems to me we have the best of all possible bad systems, and if anything the Lords has been dismantled too far already. Those who would remove the Lords are those whom the Lords have got in the way of their personal agenda, not necessarily the agenda which is best for us as a whole. If anything, we should see the Lords as defenders of our freedom not to be oppressed by a dominant political party.

I agree with you about Tom Watson, he is an idiot. It seems that most peerages these days are given to either failures or cronies. It is about time the House of Lords was disbanded; something I agree with Nigel Farage about, strangely enough.

Do you not see the MASSIVE bias in your appraisals of lefties and righties? this rightie is a whore, that one is disturbing and then you talk about the lefties : it was a silly mistake, that one is an idiot, but they're lovely really. unbelievable.

So who do you propose to hold the Commons in check if there is no effective opposition? The Lords (or whatever you want to call a revising body) has to be composed of people with no particular axe to grind, which means people of independent means not dependent on being popular for their jobs. That means unelected.

It seems to me we have the best of all possible bad systems, and if anything the Lords has been dismantled too far already. Those who would remove the Lords are those whom the Lords have got in the way of their personal agenda, not necessarily the agenda which is best for us as a whole. If anything, we should see the Lords as defenders of our freedom not to be oppressed by a dominant political party.
here I was ready to mount a defence of HOL and there jumps BH in, doing a stellar work.

I have one question I always ask these revolutionaries: wtf is the REAL difference between an elected MP and an elected MOL? anyone any higher than ZERO?

Last edited:
MOL?

Acronym for any of these?

MOLMole
MOLMemorandum of Law
MOLMinistry of Labour
MOLMarine Online (US Marine Corps; website)
MOLMärkisch-Oderland (region in East Germany)
MOLMaximum Overall Length (lighting)
MOLMac on Linux
MOLMax Overall Length
MOLMan of Leisure
MOLMitsui OSK Lines (Japanese shipping and logistics company)
MOLMotor Over Load (electronics)
MOLMicrosoft Office Live
MOLMailing on Line
MOLMinistry of Labor
MOLMeaning of Life
MOLMargine Operativo Lordo
MOLMethod of Lines
MOLMagyar Olaj és Gázipari Részvénytársaság (Hungarian: Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc)
MOLMaximum Output Level
MOLMystery Of Life
MOLManned Orbital Laboratory
MOLMiracle of Love
MOLMotorola Online
MOLModels of Life (Christian modeling agency)
MOLMetropolitan Open Land (UK)
MOLMemo of Lease
MOLMaster of Organizational Leadership
MOLMain Oil Line
MOLMicrosoft Open License
MOLMinimum Operating Level
MOLMask of Light (LEGO BIONICLE)
MOLMuscle of Love (Alice Cooper album)
MOLMongolia Online
MOLMachine Oriented Language
MOLMolde, Norway - Aro (Airport Code)
MOLMethod of Layers