Tonne Up!

A member does not appear in the newest members list, or the total, until they have confirmed their membership.

I had a quick count, and there are 444 New members who have not made their first post yet.
Aaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on - doesn't that mean the ID index and the headline count should be 444 different?

No, there seem to be rather a lot of lurkers who have registered, but not posted.

I think that the reason the member no offset is now 4, is because one of the newest members has registered, but not yet confirmed via the email link.

No, there seem to be rather a lot of lurkers who have registered, but not posted.

I think that the reason the member no offset is now 4, is because one of the newest members has registered, but not yet confirmed via the email link.
OK, I got my wires crossed and thought you said a membership has to be confirmed by posting.

We have two members named AlanW. Is this the same person? Your EPE contact? How does that affect your count?

I think I've come across the king of memebers :rolleyes:

Determined to post questions and not read anything at all!

How about:
Hunaximum #97 join date Jan 11 2011, no posts.
Humaximum #98 join date Jan 11 2011, 5 posts

I don't think there is much doubt here.

hoo-izmee has posted!!! I've said hello but not directed him here - there's no telling what he'll think if he reads all this rambling!!!!!!
There was really no need to direct me to The Hummy Arms, I was here already. Seldom have I seen such deranged drivel, except perhaps on the Ford Enthusiasts forum, especially from that ultra-ego Black Hole (#1003). I'm surprised nobody spotted it, or perhaps there was a conspiracy of silence to deprive him of his thunder.

Abel Horace Lock

See - nobody declared Prof Plum in the kitchen with the rope. Tentatively hinting isn't good enough!

Back