Tonne Up!

Well quite - the question is who is "hoo-izmee" and why are they not logged on if they've just registered? The 999th person registered and asked a question immediately as you'd expect - but the 1000th??? Unless of course they are already registered.... dun-dun-daaaaahhhh (in a suspense thriller style)......

Well Inspector - I think the finger should point at those who seemed to be closely watching the number at the time - and in particular the person who was deliberately distracting Black Hole with an amusing dip into some Monty Python????... 4291 were you anywhere near the library at 3:58 pm this afternoon with the candlestick????

I've got the up to date version. :) We haven't got a dining room and somebody has pinched my lead. :(

hoo-izmee has posted!!! I've said hello but not directed him here - there's no telling what he'll think if he reads all this rambling!!!!!!

Trying to work out what the aulEventToRecordInfo field is in the scheduling table : )
(sussed it now though)

Ah, the truly dedicated amateur - far better things to do with a HDR-FOX than use it to watch telly!

Something very odd this morning. The headline memeber count is sitting at 1000, but the offset has jumped to 4 and the latest memeber (rafletcher) has not left any posts. I smell a rat.

Something very odd this morning. The headline memeber count is sitting at 1000, but the offset has jumped to 4 and the latest memeber (rafletcher) has not left any posts. I smell a rat.
A member does not appear in the newest members list, or the total, until they have confirmed their membership.

I had a quick count, and there are 444 New members who have not made their first post yet.

There are some 'new' members who been members since early in the year. It seems one has to make 30 posts before you loose the newness and be termed a member.

Back