Tonne Up!

I did it as soon as I posted it - I was wondering if you'd spot that. I've just edited it back in for you so people wont think you're mad (it doesn't matter for me I already am) although now they will think you're mad because they'll read your last post and think "but it did say memeber - what's he talking about?"

Who will have 1000 next to their name/alias?
Three were deleted earlier as being attributed to bots.

Exactly; so member serial number 1000 won't be the 1000th member. That's the game I'm playing anyway.

Exactly; so member serial number 1000 won't be the 1000th member. That's the game I'm playing anyway.
Member #1000 will be the 1000th member to join, regardless of what the total number of members indicates. Your method will not work, if an earlier member gets banned or deleted for whatever reason, then the member that you think of as #1000 will no longer be the 1000th.

If nothing else, this is good for an argument!
I know! It's like a proper pub here apart from the beer - we got banter, gags, arguments over stuff that ain't really that important in the grand scheme of things, AND making fart noises with your armpit!! Don't know about you lot but that's all a pub chat needs to have as far as I can tell. But hey who cares - it keeps us off the streets....now, salted or dry roasted with that?

Yes you did! You have to choose one or the other or I may be arguing in my spare time.

Back