Andy-in-Ireland
New Member
hi all. My HDR Fox Sat S2 keeps going into standby (clock/time showing on display) - I have been in settings and all the auto standby is off and everything. - I am running custom firmware .
thanks,
thanks,
sorry bout that , i put it in the HD instead of HDR thread - yes it is definitely the recorder one anyway (FoxSAT HDR)You've got a Foxsat as well as an HDR-FOX?
Foxsat-HDR needs to be in standby for re-wakening into housekeeping mode overnight.
Not good to leave on 24/7. (EPG refresh and tuning updates).
Mine did a 6+ hour (runaway?) recording of ITV2 last night... so had the clock display on. I stopped the recording manually.
Check for similar problems?
ITV1 (Anglia) is also missing the EPG for next Saturday so ITV are in <male chicken>-up mode at the moment.
Foxsat-HDR needs to be in standby for re-wakening into housekeeping mode overnight.
Not good to leave on 24/7. (EPG refresh and tuning updates).
Mine did a 6+ hour (runaway?) recording of ITV2 last night... so had the clock display on. I stopped the recording manually.
Check for similar problems?
ITV1 (Anglia) is also missing the EPG for next Saturday so ITV are in <male chicken>-up mode at the moment.
Are you sure about that? The venerable HDR-FOX is the 'Humax HDR-FOX T2' if spelled out in full.It is a Humax Foxsat-HDR you have not something you refer to as a " foxsat HDR S2 "
Yes.Are you sure about that?
that one, at least, (my bold) won't be on the -T2 (or would it?)here are the installed packages on my foxsat
satinfo

You're right, I get no search hits.Yes.
OK I'll bite. Why?I've got it on mine...
He's a developer, so...Other than you could install it just to be 'interesting/different'...